Saturday, November 10, 2012

I forgot I used to blog.

Oh HEY everyone. I forgot that I used to do this thing called blogging. Actually I didn't forget, I remembered I just never know what to write about. Sike I always know what to write I just don't know how to say it...SIKE again I'm just really lazy.
ANYWAYS, its been quite a few months since I've last blogged, and so so so much has happened that I wouldn't even know where to start. I think I've blogged before about things that I've learned, actually I'm 95.8% sure I have so YOLO I'm gonna do it again because I've learned a lot lately. Also I apologize for saying YOLO....hahaha no I don't. 
Okay moving on.
Things I've learned (both serious and not)

  1. Life is better when you paint your nails. Sorry boys, this probably doesn't apply to you, but it is. Like for real give me some nail polish (preferably pink) and I own this place.
  2. Friends is one of the greatest TV shows ever made. And I am a lot like Phoebe. "Phoebe...that's a great name." "You like that? You should hear my phone number!" DEAD.
  3. (Insert cheesy quote) "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." I mean, lets be real, we all know that I have really great looks anyways, but I'm starting to realize a lot more lately that being happy is a REALLY attractive quality. And it makes life SO much better. 
  4. I have the greatest parents in the world. 99% of the time I am the world's biggest spoiled brat and I often question how I came from two amazing and saint like parents, but nonetheless I could not be more grateful for the parents that I have. If I have any goal in life, besides to marry Scott Disick, its to be like my parents. Words cannot even come close to explaining how selfless and how truly amazing my mom and dad are. They are constantly showing me that there really are good people left in this world.
  5. Courtney is the best little sister ever, and the more time I spend away from her, the more I realize how much of an impact this girl has had on my life. She is always teaching me something, even if she doesn't realize it. She's a great example of who I want to be, even though she may be younger than I am.
  6. I look better with dark hair. And no I don't look like Snow White....yet.
  7. I am completely in love with Mumford and Sons. And Bob Dylan. And Coldplay. And myself. Sue me. 
  8. I've been blessed with the most amazing friends. Seriously. They are always bailing me out of sticky situations. Like when I leave my house keys at home in the Tri...twice. Or when I have to take my car in to the shop and I don't want to be stuck there so they volunteer to come save me. Or when I want to cry and they give me the best advice, and then eat ice cream and watch chick flicks and Vampire Diaries with me. I couldn't even imagine where I would be in my life right now without my best friends.
  9. My vocab has become really ghetto lately, and it is awesome. FURREAL DOE. PS sawry I'm ratchet.
  10. Sometimes growing up can be the pits, and sometimes its like, really really awesome. Like when you live at home and you eat ice cream straight up outta the carton and then your mom may or may not yell at you (she does) and then you're like "uhhh I just wanted some ice cream" and then it gets really awkward, well living on your own is great because you don't have any one to yell at you for eating ice cream out of the carton. Or for having massive amounts of candy for breakfast. And then when you go home you can have the really good nutritious meals that your parents think you've been eating all along when really you haven't been.
And to end this really pointless blog, I would just like to throw out there that life is so much better than we think it is. I haven't turned into some big philosophical human being or anything, I've just realized for myself how great life is. I've been trying really hard not to let anything deter my path or my way of thinking, because I know how easy it can be to let negative things control us or get in our way. 
SAWRY BUT ITS NOT HAPPENING HERE. Doe. I'm sorry. I had to throw in doe. I love that word.

xoxo.
Okay well brownie points to you for reading this. You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment