Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Bucket List.

So I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, that's probably a bad thing because all I do now is just watch TV and think, but anyways, so I've had a lot of time on my hands right? Right. And I've been really bored so my imagination has been running wild, and I've been thinking of all the things that I want to do in my life! I combined them all into a Bucket List (I know its so totally cliche, but I don't really care!) P.s. The Bucket List is a really good movie, super sad though, however totally inspiring.

Okay, so here's my bucket list as of today, I'll probably end up adding more to it eventually! Also, don't judge me, we're all different for a reason.

  • Run the Boston Marathon by the time I'm 30!
  • Work as a rad tech on the islands of Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, etc, and help with their health care.
  • Ruin as many pairs of running shoes as I can from running so much.
  • Be in two states at once.
  • Meet Nicki Minaj (Obviously with Brett Hogg by my side.)
  • Visit Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
  • Have a flour fight!
  • Help find a cure for cancer.
  • Send a letter via owl (preferably Hedwig)
  • Meet the Kardashians!
  • Move to Hawaii!
  • Fully overcome my fear of the ocean.
  • Buy a Venus Flytrap and train it to eat everyone I don't like.
  • Spend an entire day holding up a "free hugs" sign in a big city.
  • Date someone who loves bowties as much as I do.
  • Read 365 books in a year.
  • See how many balloons it takes to lift myself up off the ground.
  • Go to Barcelona and Madrid and work at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center there.
  • Make "fetch" happen.
  • Visit Westminister Abbey.
  • Steal a Wall Street sign and hang it in my room.
So right meow that's all I can think of, but I'm sure I will have a much longer list soon!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment