Okay, so here's my bucket list as of today, I'll probably end up adding more to it eventually! Also, don't judge me, we're all different for a reason.
- Run the Boston Marathon by the time I'm 30!
- Work as a rad tech on the islands of Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, etc, and help with their health care.
- Ruin as many pairs of running shoes as I can from running so much.
- Be in two states at once.
- Meet Nicki Minaj (Obviously with Brett Hogg by my side.)
- Visit Strawberry Fields in Central Park.
- Have a flour fight!
- Help find a cure for cancer.
- Send a letter via owl (preferably Hedwig)
- Meet the Kardashians!
- Move to Hawaii!
- Fully overcome my fear of the ocean.
- Buy a Venus Flytrap and train it to eat everyone I don't like.
- Spend an entire day holding up a "free hugs" sign in a big city.
- Date someone who loves bowties as much as I do.
- Read 365 books in a year.
- See how many balloons it takes to lift myself up off the ground.
- Go to Barcelona and Madrid and work at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center there.
- Make "fetch" happen.
- Visit Westminister Abbey.
- Steal a Wall Street sign and hang it in my room.
Thanks for reading!