Monday, September 19, 2011

its that time of the year again..

time for school! I love school so much! I want to go to school everyday for the rest of my life that's how much I love it!

FALSE.
I do not like school. I do not want to be in school for the rest of my life. I do not even want to be in school now.

Anyways, so this quarter I'm taking anatomy 1 and stats (because I couldn't pass it the first time.) I'm really not excited at all because, well I'll be honest, I hate CBC, I hate school, oh and I really hate classes I actually have to work at. Unfortunately you need a degree to do anything in this world, even sneeze (I'm still working on my degree for that) so here I am, at school, slaving my life away. Actually today wasn't bad because it was the first day and you hardly ever do anything on the first day but go over the syllabus and maybe chapter one, depending on how much your teacher bird walks or how long your class is. Fortunately for me, my teacher rambled on the whole first hour about basically nothing important at all, and then I was literally in my lab for 10 minutes. Hopefully that's a sign of a good quarter, right?

What I really am not looking forward too is my limited amount of free time  that I'm going to have this quarter. I mean I don't have much of a social life anyways and I'm really not afraid to admit it, but I don't want to spend all the time that I do have working and sleeping, cause that's not that fun. Not really. Like tomorrow for example, I go to school, then I go to work and maybe to the gym if I have time, and then I get to go back to school (YAY me!) for my math class which just so happens to be at night. I know, another unfortunate event. My life rocks.

FORTUNATELY, I do have this blog to vent on. And I'm grateful enough that I can go to school and that I do have a job to get me through school. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunities that I have, but I don't handle stress well or really at all, so sometimes I freak out...like now.

Okay thanks for reading.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment