Saturday, September 24, 2011

How to be lazy 101.

I am really good at being lazy. Don't get me wrong though, I work hard. I go to school, I study and do my homework, I work, I volunteer, so every now and then, or every day I don't HAVE to do something, I don't. I like to be lazy. And like I just said, I'm realllllyyy good at it.


Anyways, so on this particular day, I woke up and I said to myself as Bruno Mars would say "today I don't feel like doing anything." So that's basically what I did. Nothing. And boy, it was great.


I managed to watch a lot of really great shows/movies. I watched Pearl Harbor for the first time and I usually never cry during movies or in general because I'm not that emotional, but for some odd reason I've been on the verge of tears lately and I almost cried watching that movie. But I didn't. So no worries. I also decided that I really really love The Big Bang Theory. Seriously, that show is soooo funny! And I really want to learn the theme song cause its really fast and cool. I already got the BANG part down though, It's my favorite part.


So I guess on my day of laziness I managed to not be that incrediby lazy. I did go on a walk this morning with momma bear, and I did clean my room, and I did open my anatomy book (and closed it 5 minutes later..) Along with doing all that and doing like 4 loads of laundry, I managed to have the following amazing songs on repeat.
Please Enjoy.


Oh, and if you didn't get how to be lazy from reading this, just lay around all day and drink a lot of water and watch The Big Bang Theory all day. And don't forget to take a nap because doing nothing makes you real tired. Oh and also don't forget to wake up from that nap at 4, shower, and then get back into yoga pants and big t shirts.
That's how you be lazy.


The End.
xoxo.
p.s. here's the songs!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment