Sunday, August 21, 2011

travelin'

Howdy! I've been asked why I haven't blogged lately, let me tell you, I've been super busy! That's why! But I have a new addiction to Pinterest, and I always look at the photos of different places, and it reallllyyyy makes me want to travel!
We all know how bad I want to go to Barcelona. If you didn't know, now you do! I want to go to Barcelona. Baaadddd.


SOMEONE TAKE ME TO BARCELONA! please? :)
or Madrid. I would be perfectly content with Madrid as well.



Isn't Madrid pretty? YES. I must go there. Must.
I will also be gladly accepting donations to go to Greece.



How could you say no to that? Seriously..
You know, I'm even willing to go to Italy....please, like you'd have to force me to go. I'd go to Italy in a heartbeat!


I think that the list of places I don't want to go is shorter than the list of places I want to go too.
I really want to go to London, or England in general, and Norway, and I would even go to the Dominican Republic to do some volunteer work. I think that would be way cool. I also watched Rio today and it made me really want to go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Yeah that'd be siiick.
Okay so yeah one day I WILL go to these places.

kthanxluvyabi <3
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment