Anyways, things I've realized...and go:
- I drink way too much water
- Work out clothes are permanently attached to my body (I'm just really lazy)
- I love gummy worms
- I'm a horrible driver (I broke 13 laws on saturday, Courtney counted)
- Life is better tan, and when you have glitter nails
- I have a 6th sense that can always tell who is going to win on Big Brother
- I love the color baby blue
- I'm definitely nocturnal
- Disney movies can fix any bad day (I'm currently watching Peter Pan!)
- Guys will and always will be really dumb...even when you're not a teenager anymore
- Life goes by wayyyy too fast! (I'm almost 20!...September 30th, don't forget :))
- I'm kind of addicted to tumblr and stumbleupon, and vintage photos
- I'm also kind of addicted to picking out what my future house will look like (its so fun!)
- I want to live right on the beach, like in North Carolina or something like that
- I love Ikea!
Such a cute room!
so quaint and cute!
I also really like the modern look in a house, and yes Stephanie Carlon you totally called that I was going to blog about this too. Thanks for the inspiration girl!
love black and white!
but I feel like a modern type house would like kind of weird in a beach house...
How CUTE is this house?! This is soooo perfect!! Its right on Myrtle Beach in South Carolina by the way. This is where I will live.
Thanks for reading!