Sunday, July 10, 2011

Is it Christmas yet?

Today I started singing Angels We Have Heard On High, and it made me really want it to be Christmas time. I LOVE Christmas. My baby sissy was born on Christmas! I always tell her that she ruined my Christmas and that she was the worst present ever (just jokes people, I promise!) All I remember is that I was in the middle of opening my plastic desk thing (it was so cool, it had these holes in the side that I always stuck my crayons in. I never got them back out) and then my parents took me to my grandparent's house so they could go to the hospital. Actually, I don't even remember that because I was 3, but so I've been told. But really, Christmas is my FAVORITE! I don't even really like the present part anymore. Well recieving them, I love to give them! And I just love love love what Christmas is about. And I like it when it is white outside, but I do not like driving in snow. Last Christmas, I lived in Green Bay, so I had to spend all the Holiday season pretty much without my family and it really was no bueno :( But that's okay, I had family that lived in Wisconsin, and they were too good to me so it makes up for it.

Last year, Courtney and I each had a countdown that counted down how many days I had left until I came home from school! It was really fun, only hers was a lot better than mine. Everyday she took a picture with the ring that she took off the countdown, and sent it to me. Here are some pics!


















So fun! My friend Lesli had a countdown too! Her's was way cute also!













I don't think I have any pictures of my countdown, but that's okay because it was kind of ugly and not cute.
My grandma sent me this hat. She's a winner.



Its the perfect hat for me. Oh and p.s. while I've been typing this blog, I've been listening to Christmas music. Yes, I'm one of those people that can listen to Christmas music all year round!

Take Care and Merry Christmas in July!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment