Saturday, July 9, 2011

These are the Moments We Live For, Courtesy of Brett Hogg.

Brett Hogg is super creative and he came up with this title while we were scootering around the park. We came upon a set of sprinklers, that were watering the road and not the grass, and I didn't want to go through them because I didn't want to get wet, and Brett yells "these are the moments we live for Sam! Title your next blog that!" So I did. Before we went scootering, we had to figure out how to open the scooters, because they were folded in half. We couldn't figure it out, and we tried for a good 10 minutes. We saw these girls riding their bikes and they didn't know how either so then we had to drive all the way back to my house and have my dad open them for us. We felt really dumb...
So as we were scootering, we were pondering on WHY the leg that is actually pushing you on the scooter doesn't hurt, but the leg that doesn't do anything at all always kills. Its a weird thing. So we were riding mine and Court's old scooters, and the wheels on Court's scooter are literally so worn out that when you ride it it goes "thud thud thud" and its actually really funny. But it kind of gives you a headache. This is what my scooter looks like!

well kind of. My scooter was a Viper, and it was blue, not red.
I miss riding my bike. I think I'm going to start riding it everywhere. I want to get a basket for my bike! I want this one:

cute huh! treehugger.com :)

So my cousin is getting married in August and I'm a bridesmaid! Yay! We went dress shopping today, which is super stressful by the way, and we finally found a dress! They are SO cute! And super perfect! I can't post a picture of it though because they can't be ordered online, but I will have pictures of them in august!

So I'm sure you all have heard of this song, but I just thought that I would post it on here because it is SUPER good, and I really do believe that this is a good life! :)
Enjoy!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment