Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Courtney is a senior?!

Yes, this is true. Courtney (aka roboleg, quart-knee, my mini me) is a senior. This is weird. I do not feel this old, but obvi I am. I remember when she used to look like this:

(that was her favorite Halloween, she looked like that in ALL her pictures.)
and now she looks like this:

(sooo hawt.)
Courtney, when did you get so big?
Remember when  you used to eat sand? Or when I pushed you in front of a truck in a stroller? (whoops!) Or when you took a picture wearing only Blue's Clues clothes? Or when you rode a llama in Door County and had a huge nasty bruise growth on your leg? You were a good time. You still are actually.
If you readers haven't noticed yet, Court is my bff. Here are some cool pictures of us:

(an owl used to live outside her window. actually it was a "morning dove," but it cooed or whatever at like 4 p.m)

(i live there. she will one day, she's not ready yet.)

(that's shelby, she basically lives at our house and is my mom's third daughter)

(aren't we cute?! we still wear bows now :))
this is my family. we are cute too.

Trina Claycomb at Claycomb Photography took this one and Court's senior pictures. She did an awesome job, we love you Trina!

Anyways, I think I'm done reminiscing about how Courtney is not a toddler anymore. I'm probably going to lose it on her actual graduation day.
Loves!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment